From the Federalist 47: “The accumulation of all powers & Legislative, Executive and Judiciary in the same hands, whether one, a few, or many and whether Hereditary, Self-appointed or Elected may justly be Pronounced the very definition of Tyranny!”
I declare I am opposed his impeachment, rather in order to preserve the peace of this nation we the people should ask him to immediately abdicate.
- that president Obama has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
- He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
- He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws
- He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
- He has kept among us, in times of peace, many armed militias without the Consent of our legislatures.
- He has affected to render the militias independent of and superior to the Civil power.
- He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation.
- For protecting these militias, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States.
- For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent.
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury.
- For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Staates.
- For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments.
- For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
- He is at this time transporting large Armies to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation without the consent of the people.
- He has excited domestic insurrections and disobedience amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our cities whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
Please read The Declaration of Independence for the complete charge sheet. Even Vice President Biden would be better than this Tyrant.